• To ensure the best possible care and boarding experience, provide the kennel with your current
veterinary records for each stay. • Be sure to inform us of any pet care, idiosyncrasies or medical problems (such as fear of thunder, or epilepsy, etc.).
• Socialize your pets as much as possible so they're comfortable around other animals and people.
• Don't “make a scene” when leaving your pet behind, as it may cause stress.
• If your dog is on any medications, be sure to let us know about them, the dosage and provide enough medication to cover your stay and then some (in the event of an unexpected extension of your travel plans).
• Provide emergency contact information as well as your veterinarian's contact information.
• You are more than welcome to bring along any favorite toys, blankets, dog beds, etc., that might help your dog feel like he or she has never left home.